The US financial regulatory, consumer protection and enforcement supervisors are regularly issuing press releases and statements concerning the COVID-19 pandemic. Each of them has established special links to provide information to the public on its response to the pandemic.
- Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System: https://www.federalreserve.gov/covid-19.htm
- Commodity Futures Trading Commission: https://www.cftc.gov/coronavirus
- Conference of State Banking Supervisors: https://www.csbs.org/information-covid-19-coronavirus
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau: https://www.consumerfinance.gov/coronavirus/
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation: https://www.fdic.gov/coronavirus/index.html
- Federal Trade Commission: https://www.ftc.gov/coronavirus/ftc-in-action
- Financial Crimes Enforcement Network: https://www.fincen.gov/coronavirus
- Financial Industry Regulatory Authority: https://www.finra.org/rules-guidance/key-topics/covid-19
- National Association of Insurance Commissioners: https://content.naic.org/naic_coronavirus_info.htm
- National Futures Association: https://www.nfa.futures.org/coronavirus/index.html
- New York Department of Financial Services: https://dfs.ny.gov/industry/coronavirus
- North American Securities Administrators Association: https://www.nasaa.org/industry-resources/covid-19-updates/
- Office of the Comptroller of the Currency: https://occ.gov/topics/supervision-and-examination/bank-operations/covid-19-information/convid-19-info-index.html
- Securities and Exchange Commission: https://www.sec.gov/Coronavirus
In addition, Norton Rose Fulbright has established a webpage focused on the COVID-19 pandemic, offering a wide variety of information and training resources.