For the next webinar in our series exploring topics where regulatory and insolvency issues meet, we will be joined by members of EY’s restructuring and insolvency team to provide an update on the special resolution regime. In this webinar, we will look at some key considerations for firms, with topics including:
- Overview of stabilisation tools
- Practical insights into regulatory approach
- Recovery and resolution plans/living wills
- Overview and use of bank insolvency and bank administration
- Cross-border issues/comparison with regimes in other jurisdictions
Please register for the webinar here.
The webinar will take place on the 25 November between 8.30am – 9.30am.
Jonathan Herbst | Global head of financial services, Norton Rose Fulbright
Hannah Meakin | Partner, Norton Rose Fulbright
Mark Craggs | Partner, Norton Rose Fulbright
Matt Thorn | Partner, Norton Rose Fulbright
Patrick Brazzill | Associate Partner, Ernst & Young
Saleem Malik | Partner, Ernst & Young
Ajay Rawal | Global Banking & Capital Markets Restructuring Leader, Ernst & Young