On 18 September 2018, the European Payments Council (EPC) published seven new and updated resources concerning its Single European Payments Area (SEPA) scheme rulebooks:
- Guidance on reason codes for SCT R-Transactions;
- Guidance on reason codes for SCT Inst R-Transactions;
- Guidance on reason codes for SDD R-Transactions;
- Guidelines for the appearance of mandates for the SEPA direct debit (SDD) core and SDD business-to-business (B2B) schemes;
- Clarification paper on SEPA credit transfer and SEPA instant credit transfer rulebooks;
- Clarification paper on SEPA direct debit core and SEPA direct debit business-to-business rulebooks; and
- Credit identifier overview.
All of the published resources are dated 18 September 2018.