The European Banking Authority has published the first edition of a newsletter which lists upcoming EBA publications for September to November 2015 as well as previously published EBA publications between June and August 2015.
The EBA notes that all products listed are subject to approval by the EBA’s Board of Supervisors. Therefore, the publication date is indicative and will be adjusted accordingly, if necessary.
Amongst other things, future publications include deliverables on:
- anti-money laundering. The EBA is expecting to publish Joint Committee consultation papers on guidelines on simplified and enhanced due diligence and guidelines on risk based supervision in October 2015;
- consumer protection and financial innovation. The EBA is expected to publish three deliverables: (i) a consultation paper on the draft EBA benchmark rate under Annex II of the Mortgage Credit Directive (October 2015); (ii) a Joint Committee discussion paper on Automation in Financial Advice (November 2015); and (iii) a Joint Committee consultation paper on the draft regulatory technical standards on the Key Information Document (KID) under the PRIIPS Regulation (October 2015);
- deposit guarantee schemes. The EBA is expecting to publish a consultation paper on the guidelines on deposit guarantee scheme stress testing in November 2015;
- market infrastructure. The EBA is expecting to publish final draft regulatory technical standards on prudential requirements for central securities depositories in October 2015; and
- supervisory convergence. The EBA is expecting to publish a consultation paper on guidelines on credit valuation adjustment treatment in the Supervisory Review and Evaluation Process in October 2015.
View Upcoming EBA publications (September – November 2015), 30 September 2015