The European Banking Authority (EBA) has published the latest issue of its newsletter that lists forthcoming publications for December 2015 to February 2016 as well as previously published publications between September and November 2015.
The EBA notes that all products listed are subject to approval by the EBA’s Board of Supervisors. Therefore, the publication date is indicative and will be adjusted accordingly where necessary.
Amongst other things, future EBA publications include deliverables on:
- The EBA is expecting to publish a 2016 Benchmarking Exercise decision on modifying the implementing technical standards on supervisory benchmarking in December 2015;
- central securities depositories (CSDs). The EBA is expecting to publish a report on CSDs in December 2015;
- The EBA is expecting to publish a report on net stable funding requirement impact and methodologies in December 2015;
- The EBA is expecting to publish: (i) consultation paper on draft regulatory technical standards (RTS) on separation of payment card scheme and processing entities; (ii) consultation paper on draft RTS specifying the cooperation and exchange of information between authorities; and (iii) discussion paper on future draft RTS on strong authentication and secure communication under the revised Payment Services Directive in December 2015;
- The EBA is expecting to publish final draft guidelines on sound remuneration policies and an opinion on the application of proportionality in December 2015;
- shadow banking. The EBA is expecting to publish final draft guidelines on limits to exposures to shadow banking entities and a report on data collection for exposures to shadow banking entities in December 2015;
- over-the-counter (OTC) derivatives. The EBA is expecting to publish final draft RTS on risk-mitigation techniques for OTC derivatives contracts not cleared by a central counterparties in January 2016; and
- credit risk. The EBA is expecting to publish a report on small and medium enterprises and final draft RTS on risk weights for specialised lending exposures in February 2016.
View Upcoming EBA publications (December 2015 – February 2016), 3 December 2015