Join us at the ‘UK’s Post-Transition Regulatory Regime for Financial Services Virtual Summit’ on 12 November 2020, to ensure that you are both fully prepared for the end of the transition period and understand the implications for your firm of the UK’s planned regulatory regime for financial services after this point.
Keynote speakers include:
- The Rt Hon John Glen MP, Economic Secretary to the Treasury.
- Nausicaa Delfas, Executive Director of International and a member of the Executive Committee, Financial Conduct Authority.
- Katharine Braddick, Director General, Financial Services, HM Treasury.
In addition, Jonathan Herbst, our global head of financial services, will be leading a plenary session where a number of industry experts will provide their views on some of the key issues facing the sector.
As a sponsor of the event, we are able to offer you the opportunity to attend with a 30% discount. If you would like to make use of this discount, please contact Rebecca Haynes for more information.
The highly practical conference combines workshops examining the impact of the end of transition period and the future regulatory regime on wholesale banking and capital markets, asset management and insurance, respectively, with plenary sessions addressing broader thematic issues:
- Phase Two of the Financial Services Future Regulatory Framework Review.
- Towards end of the transition period: getting ready for a new environment.
- Equivalence determinations and implications for different sectors.
- The Independent Fintech Strategic Review and HM Treasury Payments review: supporting innovation from a regulatory perspective.
- Regulation of international firms after the end of the transition period – the FCA’s consultation.
- Implications of prospective FTAs for developing the UK’s FS regulatory regime.
- Building a regulatory regime for the new era – an industry perspective.
The full event programme and confirmed speakers can be viewed on the event website.