The recording of our recent webinar ‘The UK TPR is ending – what should EU firms do next’ is now available.
The webinar, which is targeted both at standalone EU firms using the temporary permissions regime (TPR) and at EU firms using the TPR who are within those groups with a UK presence, covers the following issues:
- Overseas persons exclusion – when it can be used in different sectors and possible reforms on the horizon
- UK rules to think about even where you’re not authorised in the UK
- Opting for UK authorisation –
- Landing slots, options and the authorisation process
- ‘Hot topics’ that management need to be aware of.