On 22 June 2021, there was published on the legislation.gov.uk website The Financial Services Act 2021 (Commencement No. 2) Regulations 2021.
Regulation 2 of these Regulations brings into force provisions of the Financial Services Act 2021 dealing with forfeiture of money in respect of Northern Ireland.
Regulation 3 of these Regulations brings into force provisions of that Act dealing with:
- benchmarks (sections 8 to 21 and Schedule 5);
- access to financial services markets (section 27 and Schedule 10);
- variation or cancellation of permission to carry on regulated activity (section 28 and Schedule 11);
- rules about level of care provided by authorised persons (section 29);
- insider dealing and money laundering etc (section 34); and
- miscellaneous matters (sections 37 to 40 and 43).