AML as a focus area and point of discussion for many companies will never fade. If anything, the increasing pressure on companies and the expanding list of companies which are caught or impacted by global legislative AML changes means that many will need to continually assess if their AML frameworks are not only adequate but sustainable. The concern around sustainable AML compliance is an important factor to consider. Our AML specialists have contributed to a special Q&A report covering “AML and sustainable compliance” for Financier Worldwide Magazine. The special Q&A report focused on:
– a look back on the last 12 months or so
– the changing global legislative framework and developments going forward
– the impact of the pandemic on AML risks, systems and controls
– if and how new technologies can help companies
– how companies can embed and maintain an appropriate and sustainable AML framework to withstand changing internal and external pressures
– AML expectations for 2021 and beyond
The special Q&A report is available here. If you would like to know more please get in touch.