The Bank of England has published a speech by Julian Adams, PRA Deputy Head and Executive Director of Insurance. The speech is entitled Solvency II – a turning point.
In his speech Mr Adams covers:
- Solvency II policy development;
- gearing up for Solvency II in 2016;
- applying the European Insurance and Occupational Pensions Authority’s preparatory guidelines to PRA authorised firms;
- own risk and solvency assessment;
- reporting during the preparatory period;
- pre-application for internal models;
- sharing information and experiences; and
- looking ahead.
View Solvency II – a turning point, 12 December 2013