Continued scrutiny by authorities, enforcement actions and complex regulatory developments are at the forefront of the challenges facing all financial services providers today. A robust, sustainable and risk based framework of controls is a pre-requisite for organisations, not only to maintain compliance with regulatory obligations, but to ensure that emerging risks are identified and assessed with appropriate mitigating actions being taken. The regulatory agenda is continuing to evolve, with ever increasing scrutiny on:
- a firm’s culture;
- the conduct of its staff;
- the robustness of its internal governance and decision making; and
- the role that compliance and risk functions play in ensuring a robust and secure operating environment.
Our webinar and video series provides you with insight into the practical compliance challenges facing financial services providers today.
- General Data Protection Regulation (27 April 2017);
- Financial Crime and the Fourth Money Laundering Directive (25 May 2017); and
- Payment Services Directive II (22 June 2017).
To register for these webinars please click here and then press the “Register now” button on the web page and complete the online form.
Our new regulatory compliance consulting web page can be found here.