The PRA has published Policy Statement 4/17: Responses to CP36/16 and correction to PS2/16 PIN rules (PS4/17).
In PS4/17 the PRA provides feedback to responses, and final rules and supervisory statements to the following chapters of Consultation Paper 36/16: Occasional Consultation Paper:
- chapter 2 – liquidity reporting for UK branches of third-country firms;
- chapter 3 – Pre-Issuance Notification (PIN) rules – clarifications and corrections;
- chapter 4 – internal model approach approvals – clarifications for reporting and analysis;
- chapter 6 – credit unions – lending and additional investments; and
- chapter 7 – corrections to the external audit part.
The PIN rule amendments are included as Appendix 10 to PS4/17.
View Responses to CP36/16 and correction to PS2/16 PIN rules – PS4/717, 23 February 2017