The PRA has published Policy Statement 7/15: The PRA Rulebook: Part 2 (PS7/15).
In PS7/15 the PRA publishes final rules, supervisory statements and a statement of policy following on from Consultation Paper 25/14: The PRA Rulebook: Part 2 (CP25/14).
Appendix 1 of PS7/15 sets out:
- Rulebook glossary terms;
- verification of standing data rules;
- general provisions rules;
- internal governance rules; and
- Handbook consequentials.
Appendix 2 of PS7/15 sets out:
- supervisory statement – internal governance;
- supervisory statement – exercising certain functions under the Building Societies Act 1986, this also includes forms available on the Banks and Building Societies lists webpage;
- supervisory statement – supervising building societies’ treasury and lending activities; and
- statement of policy – the PRA’s approach to insurance business transfers.
Appendix 3 sets out the final Rulebook mapping table which was included in CP25/14. The table maps across provisions from the PRA Handbook with the corresponding provisions incorporated into the Rulebook.
View PRA Policy Statement 7/15: The PRA Rulebook: Part 2, 2 April 2015