The PRA has published Consultation Paper 36/16: Occasional Consultation Paper (CP36/16). In CP36/16 the PRA proposes certain changes to the following parts of the PRA Rulebook and Supervisory Statements (SS):
- Regulatory Reporting Part and draft SS ‘Supervising international banks: the PRA’s approach to branch supervision – liquidity reporting’ (chapter 2);
- Own Funds, Group Supervision, and Insurance Company – Capital Resources Parts (chapter 3);
- SS13/13 ‘Market Risk’ (chapter 4);
- Ring-Fenced Bodies and Notifications Parts, and the Rulebook Glossary (chapter 5);
- Credit Unions Part and SS2/16 ‘The prudential regulation of credit unions’ (chapter 6); and
- External Audit Part (chapter 7).
The PRA is also consulting on an administration instrument to make minor corrections to its Rulebook. The deadline for responses to CP36/16 is 11 January 2017, with the exception of responses to the administration instrument, for which the deadline is 25 October 2016, and responses on the ring-fencing amendments, for which the deadline is 12 December 2016.
View Consultation Paper 36/16: Occasional Consultation Paper, 11 October 2016