The FCA has published its latest Policy development update.
The update provides links to the following FCA publications that were issued recently:
- Policy Statement 18/3: Perimeter guidance on personal recommendations on retail investments;
- Policy Statement 18/4: Credit card market study: persistent debt and earlier intervention – feedback to CP17/43 and final rules;
- Consultation Paper 18/5: EU Benchmarks Regulation Implementation (DEPP and EG);
- Call for Input: Using technology to achieve smarter regulatory reporting;
- Effective competition in non-workplace pensions: Discussion Paper 18/1; and
- Handbook Notice 52.
The update also lists some of the forthcoming FCA publications. Among other things in March 2018 the FCA:
- Consultation on payment services and electronic money – changes to the FCA rules and guidance under the Payment Services Regulations 2017; and
- Feedback on chapter 9 (retirement interest-only mortgages) of Consultation Paper 17/32: Quarterly Consultation No.18.