On 30 May 2022, the Network of Central Banks and Supervisors for Greening the Financial System (NGFS) published its new work program, detailing its priorities for the next two years.
The new work program will be undertaken by four work streams and two task forces:
- Work stream on Supervision – Chaired by Mr Jamey Hubbs from the Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions of Canada.
- Work stream on Scenario Design and Analysis – Chaired by Ms Cornelia Holthausen from the European Central Bank.
- Work stream on Monetary Policy – Chaired by Mr James Talbot from the Bank of England.
- Work stream on Net Zero for Central Banks – Chaired by Mr Paolo Angelini from the Banca d’Italia and Ms Simone Robbers from the Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Task force on Nature-related Risks – Chaired by Ms Sylvie Goulard from the Banque de France and Ms Saskia de Vries from the De Nederlandsche Bank.
- Task force on Capacity Building and Training – Chaired by Ms Madelena Mohamed from the Bank Negara Malaysia and Mr Jeffery Yong from the Bank for International Settlements.