On 19 July 2022, the Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) published a new webpage called ‘Prudential and Resolution Policy Index’.
The Index is intended to help firms identify which policies are relevant for their particular areas of business. It does this by grouping policies into sectors and topic area pages.
For each topic area, the Index provides a dedicated page listing links to related policies from the following sources:
- PRA rules (including waivers and modifications).
- UK legislation and technical standards.
- PRA Supervisory Statements, Statements of Policy and approach documents.
- Publications issued by the Bank as Resolution Authority.
- Other relevant material (including Guidelines issued by the European Supervisory Agencies).
Although the Index will help firms identify the PRA policies relevant for their particular areas of business it should not be regarded as the source of a complete, accurate or up to date list of those obligations.