We have published a new two-part briefing note summarizing the International Organization of Securities Commission’s (IOSCO) report of 5 June 2019 on sustainable finance in emerging markets and the role of securities regulators (our blog is here). The report takes a cross-border look at how emerging jurisdictions are implementing measures to promote the development of sustainable finance, and provides details on IOSCO’s recommendations to national regulators. This note will be of particular interest to asset managers and institutional investors looking at capitalising on the global growth of ESG investing.
Both briefing notes can be found on ESG insight, housed within our Asset Management Regulation hub. ESG Insight is our dedicated free online resource to help financial institutions and investors who are facing a growing requirement to assess, monitor and disclose the sustainability of their investments, and features
- Analysis of key UK and EU regulatory developments
- Regular high-level updates on activities in the ESG sector
- A library of crucial UK, EU and international ESG papers
- Insights into the EU Action Plan on sustainable finance
- A bespoke ESG video series
- Perspectives from the global stage
For more details on ESG insight, please click here, or for access, please click here.