The FCA has published a new webpage relating to the permissions that are required by housing associations holding a mortgage portfolio.

The webpage sets out details of the requirements that must be met by housing associations in order to obtain interim permission. The webpage also explains how to register for interim permission and how to submit an application for full permission.
View New FCA webpage on housing association consumer credit permissions, 9 February 2016