On 9 December 2020, the FCA published a new webpage, Brexit: frequently asked questions.
The webpage covers:
- Temporary permissions regime (TPR):
- What is the TPR?
- What happens with the TPR after the end of the transition period?
- What if I want to make changes to my TPR submission?
- When passporting ends, who will it affect?
- What do I need to do next?
- What has the FCA done to make sure firms can continue to do business in the EEA?
- Operating and the temporary transitional power (TTP):
- How has EU law been onshored?
- What is the TTP?
- Planning for reporting changes:
- What impact will the end of the transition period have on transaction reporting (EMIR, MiFIR, FIRDS)?