On 22 April 2020, the FCA published a new web page explaining that it had introduced certain temporary measures for firms submitting regulatory returns.
The FCA has extended the submission deadlines for the regulatory returns listed below. The extension applies for submissions that are due up to and including 30 June 2020.
SUP 16 handbook returns:
- 1-month extension applies for the following returns:
- COR001A (Own funds)
- COR001B (COREP Leverage Ratio)
- COR002 (COREP LE)
- COR003 (COREP NSFR)
- COR005 (Asset Encumbrance)
- FRP001 (FINREP)
- FSA004 (Breakdown of Credit Risk Data)
- FSA005 (Market Risk)
- FSA007 (Operational Risk)
- FSA008 (Large Exposures)
- FSA014 (Forecast Data from Firms)
- FSA017 (Interest rate gap report)
- FSA018 (UK integrated group – Large Exposures (UK integrated group))
- FSA019 (Pillar 2 Information)
- FSA055 (Systems and Controls Questionnaire)
- REP005 (High Earners Report)
- RMA-D2 (Financial Resources)
Two month extension applies for the following return:
- FIN-A (annual report and accounts)
Other Handbook returns:
Two month extension applies for the following returns:
- Annual financial reports (as required under Disclosure Guidance and Transparency Rules)
- Credit union complaints return (CREDS 9 Annex 1R)
- Complaints return (DISP Annex 1R)
- Claims management companies complaints return (DISP 1 Annex 1AB)
Firms are still expected to submit their return as soon as possible and should they miss a deadline (in the period up to 30 June), the FCA will send a reminder letter to them.
Over the coming weeks the FCA will continue to monitor the situation and will keep these changes under review.