On 12 November 2021, the FCA published a new web page titled Amendments to the IFPR Instrument 2021 since publishing the near-final version. Tables found on the webpage summarise the relevant changes to the near-final Investment Firms Prudential Regime (IFPR) Instrument.
Below are the relevant provisions that have been amended:
- Glossary definition of ‘UK parent investment firm’
- MIFIDPRU 4.14.1R(2)(b) and 4.14.2G
- MIFIDPRU 7.9.5R(5)
- MIFIDPRU 9 Annex 2G (Guidance notes on data items in MIFIDPRU 9 Annex 1R): MIF002 guidance notes
- MIFIDPRU TP10.2R(4)(a) and MIFIDPRU TP 10.9G
- SUP 16.12.17R
- Application and notification forms
Note that a small number of the final rules may be amended further in the Policy Statement which responds to CP21/26.