The European Commission has published a new table concerning level 2 legislative measures in the area of financial services. The table sets out an overview of level 2 legislative measures in the area of financial services, both those in preparation and those that have been adopted. The table, which wil be updated on a continuous basis, has been put together by the Commission’s Internal Market and Services Directorate General and includes the latest MiFID II developments.
In each case, the information in the table comprises:
- details of the level 1 legislative measures;
- details of the level 2 legislative measures in preparation or adopted;
- whether the level 2 legislative measure is a delegated act, implementing act, regulatory technical standards, implementing technical standards or regulatory procedure with scrutiny;
- the year in which the Commission plans to adopt the level 2 legislative measure or, for published measures, the “COM” or Official Journal of the EU reference; and
- a link to the relevant Commission policy website.