The FCA has published its latest Handbook Notice which introduces the FCA Handbook and other material made by the FCA Board under its legislative powers on 4 June 2015. It also contains information about other previous FCA publications relating to the FCA Handbook and, if appropriate, lists minor corrections made to previous instruments made by the FCA Board.
On 4 June 2015 the FCA Board made changes to the FCA Handbook in the following instruments:
- Pension Transfer and Conversions Instrument 2015 (FCA 2015/28);
- Product Intervention (Contingent Convertible Instruments and Mutual Society Shares) Instrument 2015 (FCA 2015/29);
- Insurance: Conduct of Business sourcebook (Guaranteed Asset Protection Contracts) 2015 (FCA 2015/30);
- Supervision Manual (Remuneration Reporting No. 3) Instrument 2015 (FCA2015/32); and
- Mortgage Credit Directive (Consumer Buy-to-Let) Instrument 2015 (FCA2015/33).
View Handbook Notice 22, 12 June 2015