On 11 June 2021, the FCA published its latest Policy Development update setting out information on recent and upcoming FCA publications.
In terms of future FCA publications the Policy Development update notes the following:
- Policy Statement on the regulation of funeral plans – expected July 2021.
- Consultation Paper on resolution and FSCS protection rules for the funeral plans sector – expected July 2021.
- Consultation Paper on enhancing climate-related disclosures by asset managers, life insurers and FCA-regulated pension providers – expected June 2021.
- Consultation Paper on proposals to extend climate-related disclosure rules to standard listed issuers and ESG-related discussion topics in capital markets – expected June 2021.
- Consultation Paper on exit fees in investment platforms and comparable firms – expected 2021.