The FCA has published its latest Handbook Release (no. 147).
The Release contains pages that need to be inserted into paper versions of the Handbook in order to bring it up-to-date. These changes came into force between 6 February 2014 and 7 March 2014. Changes have been made to the following sourcebooks:
- Principles for Business;
- Senior Management Arrangement, Systems and Controls;
- Threshold Conditions;
- General Provisions;
- Interim Prudential Sourcebook for Insurers;
- Conduct of Business Sourcebook;
- Client Assets;
- Decision Procedure and Penalties Manual;
- Redress; and
- Collective Investment Schemes.
View Handbook Release 147, 21 March 2014