On 13 December 2018, the FCA published Handbook Notice No. 61.
The Handbook Notice describes the changes to the Handbook and other material made by the FCA board under its legislative and other statutory powers on 15 November and 13 December 2018. These changes were made in the following statutory instruments:
- High Cost Credit (Rent to Own Warranties) Instrument 2018; and
- Periodic Fees (2018/19) and Other Fees (No 2) Instrument 2018.
The Handbook Notice also describes the changes to the Handbook that the FCA board approved on 13 December 2018, following approval from the board of the Financial Ombudsman Service. The changes were made in the following statutory instruments:
- Claims Management Instrument 2018;
- Fees (Claims Management Companies) Instrument 2018; and
- Dispute Resolution: Complaints (Authorised Push Payment Fraud) Instrument 2018.