The FCA has published Handbook Notice No. 48.
In this Handbook Notice the FCA briefly describes the changes that have been made to the FCA Handbook by the following instruments:
- Payment Services Instrument 2017;
- Financial Services Compensation Scheme (Funding and Scope) Instrument 2017;
- Occupational Pension Scheme Firm (Conduct of Business and Organisational Requirements) Instruments 2017;
- Conduct of Business (Initial Public Offering Research) Instrument 2017;
- Supervision Manual (Reporting No. 6) Instrument 2017; and
- Listing Rules Sourcebook and Fees Manual (Redesignation and Miscellaneous Amendments) Instrument 2017.
The FCA also provides feedback on the following consultations:
- Consultation Paper 17/14: Quarterly Consultation Paper No. 17 – changes to reporting requirements in the Supervision manual; and
- Consultation Paper 17/8: Markets in Financial Instruments Directive II implementation – Consultation Paper V (including changes to the conduct rules for Occupational Pension Scheme firms)
View Handbook Notice 48, 23 October 2017