This Handbook Notice briefly sets out the changes the FCA Board made to the Handbook on 12 September 2017 in the instruments set out below:
- Handbook Administration (No.47) Instrument 2017;
- Training and Competence Sourcebook (Qualifications Amendments No. 16) Instrument 2017;
- Conduct of Business (Disclosure Amendment) Instrument 2017;
- Pension Schemes (Disclosure of Transaction Costs and Administration Charges) Instrument 2017;
- Listing Rules (Corporate Governance Code) Instrument 2017; and
- Fees (Payment Services) Instrument 2017.
The FCA also sets out feedback to consultations that will not have a separate Policy Statement published by the FCA. The feedback concerns the following:
- Consultation Paper 17/14: Quarterly Consultation Paper No. 17 – Changes to the Training and Competence sourcebook;
- Consultation Paper 17/6: Quarterly Consultation Paper No.16 – Smarter Consumer Communications: changes to COBS and MCOB; and
- Consultation Paper 17/6: Quarterly Consultation Paper No. 16 – minor amendments to the Listing Rules.
View Handbook Notice No.47, 13 September 2017