The FCA has published its latest Handbook Notice (No. 52).
This Handbook Notice describes the changes that the FCA board made to the Handbook on 22 February 2018 under the following instruments:
- Financial Services Compensation Scheme (Transitional Levy Provisions) Instrument 2018;
- Supervision Manual (Financial Crime Report) (Amendment) Instrument 2018;
- Decision Procedure and Penalties Manual (Amendment) Instrument 2018; and
- Advising on Investments (Article 53(1) of the Regulated Activities Order) (Perimeter Guidance) Instrument 2018.
The Handbook Notice also provides feedback on the following consultations that will not have a separate Policy Statement:
- Consultation Paper 18/1: Aligning the Financial Services Compensation Scheme levy time period;
- Consultation Paper 17/39: Quarterly Consultation Paper No. 19 (chapter 7, financial crime reporting); and
- Consultation Paper 17/39: Quarterly Consultation Paper No. 19 (chapter 2, minor change to the Decision Procedure and Penalties Manual).
View Handbook Notice 52, 23 February 2018