Tuesday, 7 June, 2022
08:00 – 09:00 BST / 11:00 – 12:00 GST / 15:00 – 16:00 HKT
11:00 – 12:00 EDT / 16:00 – 17:00 BST / 19:00 – 20:00 GST
In this webinar, members of our global financial services team will compare notes on their jurisdiction’s approach to crypto funds. The speakers will provide their insights on several areas that will help both traditional asset managers and buy-side service providers that are interested in crypto business and FinTechs that focus on crypto-services for the funds industry. These include:
- What types of crypto fund and crypto fund products are we seeing in the market or being developed?
- What are the current challenges with establishing and operating a crypto fund?
- How do crypto funds fit with local regulatory regimes?
- What would be the optimal structure for a crypto fund?
- Are there any specific rules in local markets around the distribution of crypto funds?
For further information including how to register please see here.