The latest edition of global asset management quarterly is now available online.
This issue includes the following:
- UK and European overview;
- UK tax treatment of “loyalty bonuses” paid to investors;
- Omnibus Regulation;
- FCA asset management market study;
- Ireland update;
- Luxembourg update;
- Asset management in South Africa – ten things to know;
- Hong Kong regulators turn their attention to conflicts of interest;
- China now – regulatory reform in the financial services industry;
- Australia – listed funds holding crypto-assets and the ASX’s position;
- United States and SEC developments roundup;
- United States and AML laws on beneficial ownership; and
- The Abu Dhabi Global Market, UAE’s newest financial free zone.