The pandemic has created a number of challenges for the retail sector as firms deal with growing operational and financial pressures, whilst many of their customers face difficulties in meeting their commitments.
Join us on 3 March at 08.50 – 09.30 GMT for our latest 40 minute briefing as we explore the current state of play in the retail sector, and how this looks set to evolve rapidly over the course of 2021.
Topics will include:
- Consumer credit market reform and the Woolard review
- FCA focus on consumer investment markets and distribution
- COVID-19 temporary forbearance measures and impacts of their withdrawal
- Key conduct risk challenges for retail banks this year including potential negative interest rates
- Ongoing fair customer treatment and consistency
Please register for the webinar here.