On 23 March 2023, the FCA updated their webpage on the Climate Financial Risk Forum (CFRF).
The webpage has been updated to include further Session 3 guides. Written by industry, for industry, these guides build on the CFRF’s previous publications and aim to continue to contribute to the development of effective practice.
The guides focus on the transition to net zero, scenario analysis, and climate disclosure, data and metrics:
- Disclosure, Data and Metrics – CFRF Climate Disclosures Dashboard
- Disclosure, Data and Metrics – Webinar 1 – The limitations of portfolio climate data
- Disclosure, Data and Metrics – Webinar 2 – Forward-looking portfolio climate metrics
- Disclosure, Data and Metrics – Webinar 2 – Climate data coverage
- Disclosure, Data and Metrics –Supporting content for Webinars
- Scenario Analysis – Online climate scenario analysis narrative tool
- Scenario Analysis – Asset Management Guide
- Scenario Analysis – Learning from the 2021/22 Climate Biennial Exploratory Scenario