On 24 June 2020, the FCA updated its webpage dealing with those activities that have been delayed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The FCA has changed the dates for the following publications:
- Joint PRA and FCA work with the Climate Financial Risk Forum to develop industry led guidance on how to integrate climate-related risks into business decision making across the financial services sector – expected Q3 2020.
- Directory of certified persons – published later in 2020.
- Consultation papers on the FCA’s approach to market integrity and wholesale markets, its new consumer duty of care and effective competition in non-workplace pensions – published later in 2020
- FCA consultation papers on mortgage switching and investment platforms – due in 2021.
- Interim report on FCA market study on credit information – due in 2021.