The FCA has updated its web page on the Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive (AIFMD) by adding information on the AIFMD (Reporting) Instrument 2017 (the Instrument). The FCA published the Instrument on 26 January 2017 and it comes into force on 29 June 2017. The FCA gives further information with regard to:
- the assets under management calculation;
- master fund registration;
- feeder fund transparency reporting requirements;
- reporting requirement changes for UK alternative investment managers that are subject to semi-annual or annual reporting;
- reporting requirements changes for funds subject to quarterly reporting;
- fees and charges; and
- look through to the master fund.