The FCA has published Consultation Paper 16/39: Quarterly Consultation Paper No.15 (CP16/39).
In CP16/39 the FCA proposes to:
- make changes to the pension projection rules to remove conflicts with Annex 2, Chapter 13 of the Conduct of Business sourcebook (COBS) when providing risk warnings to scheme members with safeguarded-flexible benefits (chapter 2);
- make changes to the Decision Procedure and Penalties manual (DEPP) to set out the FCA’s decision making process under the Money Laundering Regulations 2007 (chapter 3);
- make changes to the Enforcement Guide and DEPP to set out the FCA’s decision making process under the Co-operative and Community Benefit Societies Act 2014 (chapter 4);
- make changes to COBS on adviser charging for vertically integrated firms, arising out of the Financial Advice Market Review (chapter 5);
- make changes to the Disclosure Guidance and Transparency Rules sourcebook reflecting the Transparency Directive’s regulatory technical standards on the European electronic access point (chapter 6);
- make changes to the Training and Competence sourcebook’s table of appropriate qualifications and appropriate qualification time limits, and the Glossary definition of accredited body (chapter 7); and
- make changes to regulatory reporting requirements (chapter 8).
The deadline for comments on chapter 6 of CP16/39 is 13 January 2017. The deadline for comments on chapters 3, 4, 5, 7 and 8 of CP16/39 is 2 February 2017.
View Quarterly Consultation Paper No.15: CP16/39, 2 December 2016