The FCA has published it’s latest Policy Development update: September 2017. The update provides information on recent FCA publications and lists forthcoming publications. Forthcoming publications include:
- Financial Advice Market Review implementation part I – finalised guidance (expected in September 2017);
- Policy Statement to Consultation Paper 17/28: Financial Advice Market Review: implementation of part II and insistent clients (expected December 2017);
- Policy Statement to Consultation Paper 16/42: Reviewing the funding of the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (expected in Q4 2017);
- Consultation Paper on the implementation of the Benchmarks Regulation (expected date ‘TBC’); and
- Policy Statement to Consultation Paper 17/10: Credit card market study: consultation on persistent debts and earlier remedies (expected date ‘TBC’).
View FCA Policy Development update: September 2017, 1 September 2017