The FCA has published its latest Policy development update (no. 30) which covers:
- FCA publications issued since the last update;
- information about recent FCA Handbook – related and other developments;
- other publications – consumer publications, guidance consultations and finalised guidance; and
- an updated timetable for forthcoming FCA publications.
In relation to forthcoming FCA publications it is expected that in:
- Spring 2016, there will be a Policy Statement to Consultation Paper 15/35: Policy proposals and Handbook changes related to the implementation of the Market Abuse Regulation;
- Q2 2016, there will be Policy Statement to Consultation Paper 15/43: Markets and Financial Instruments Directive II Implementation; and
- Q2 2016, there will be a Policy Statement to Consultation Paper 15/33: Consumer credit: proposals in response to the CMA’s recommendations on high cost short-term credit.
View FCA Policy development update no. 30, 5 February 2016