The FCA has published its latest Policy development update (No.29) which covers:
- FCA publications issues since the last update;
- information about recent FCA Handbook – related and other developments;
- other publications – consumers publications, guidance consultations and finalised guidance; and
- an updated timetable for forthcoming publications.
In relation to forthcoming FCA publications it is expected that in:
- February 2016, there will be a policy statement to Consultation Paper 15/27: UCITS V implementation and other changes to the Handbook affecting investment funds; and
- Q2 2016, there will be a policy statement to Consultation Paper 15/43: Markets in Financial Instruments Directive II Implementation.
View Policy development update – Issue 29, 8 January 2016