The FCA has published its latest Policy development update (No. 26) which covers:
- FCA publications issued since the last update;
- information about recent FCA Handbook-related and other developments;
- other publications – consumer publications, guidance consultations and finalised guidance; and
- an updated timetable for forthcoming publications.
In relation to forthcoming FCA publications it is expected that in:
- October 2015 there will be a consultation paper on the implementation of the Market Abuse Regulation; and
- December 2015 there will be two consultation papers on the implementation of the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive II, a conduct specific and markets specific one.
View Policy Development Update – Issue 26, 2 October 2015