The FCA has published its latest Policy development update (No.24) which covers:
- publications issued since the last update;
- information about recent FCA Handbook-related and other developments;
- other publications – consumer publications, guidance consultations and finalised guidance; and
- an updated timetable for forthcoming publications.
In relation to forthcoming FCA publications it is expected that in:
- Q3 2015 there will be a consultation paper on the implementation of UCITS V; and
- summer 2015 there will be a consultation paper on Fair, reasonable and non-discriminatory access to regulated benchmarks.
View Policy Development Update – Issue 24, 1 July 2015