The FCA has published its latest Policy development update (No.22) which covers:
- FCA publications issued since the last update;
- information about recent FCA Handbook-related and other developments;
- other FCA publications – consumer publications, guidance consultations and finalised guidance; and
- an updated timetable for forthcoming FCA publications.
In relation to forthcoming FCA publications it is expected that in:
- June 2015 there will be a Policy Statement to Consultation Paper 15/4: Whistleblowing in deposit-takers, PRA designated investment firms and insurers;
- May and July 2015 there will be a Policy Statement to Consultation Paper 15/5: Approach to non-executive directors in banking and Solvency II firms & Application of the presumption of responsibility to Senior Managers in banking firms;
- June 2015 a Policy Statement to Consultation Paper 15/7: Proposed changes to our pension transfer rules; and
- June 2015 a Policy Statement to Consultation Paper 15/6: Consumer credit – proposed changes to our rules and guidance.
View Policy development update No.22, 1 May 2015