The FCA has published its latest Policy Development update (no. 20).
The update covers:
- FCA publications issued since the last update;
- information about recent FCA Handbook-related and other developments;
- other FCA publications – consumer publications, guidance consultations and finalised guidance; and
- an updated timetable for forthcoming FCA publications.
In relation to forthcoming publications it is noticeable that the FCA plans to publish:
- a Consultation Paper on regulatory fees and levies: rates proposals for 2015/16 in March 2015;
- a Consultation Paper on the implementation of UCITS V in Q3 2015; and
- a Policy Statement on the approach to non-executive directors in banking and Solvency II firms & application of the presumption of responsibility to Senior Managers in banking firms between May and July 2015.
View Policy Development update no. 20, 9 March 2015