The FCA has published its latest Policy development update (no.17).
The update covers:
- FCA publications issued since the last update;
- information about recent FCA Handbook-related and other developments;
- other FCA publications – consumer publications, guidance consultations and finalised guidance; and
- an updated timetable for forthcoming FCA publications.
In relation to forthcoming publications it is noticeable that the FCA plans to publish:
- in Q4 2014 a Consultation Paper on benchmarks; and
- in December 2014 a Policy Statement to Consultation Paper 14/17: Early implementation of the Transparency Directive’s requirements for reports on payments to governments.
The expected publication date of Policy Statements for Consultation Paper 14/13: Strengthening accountability in banking: a new regulatory framework for individuals and Consultation Paper 14/15: Recovery and Resolution Directive is “TBC”.
View Policy development update No. 17, 21 November 2014