The FCA has published its latest Policy development update (no.14) (the PDU).
The PDU summarises the publications that the FCA proposes to publish and indicates the changes to the publishing schedule set out in the previous PDU.
Forthcoming FCA publications include:
- mortgage credit Directive and transfer of second charge mortgages – September 2014;
- regulatory fees and levies: policy proposals for 2015/16 – October 2014;
- regulatory fees and levies: rates proposals for 2015/16 – March 2015;
- transposition of Solvency II – part 2 – PS to CP12/13 – August 2014;
- a new capital regime for self-invested personal pension operators – PS to CP12/33 – August 2014;
- review of the client money rules for insurance intermediaries and feedback to CP12/20 – TBC;
- proposals for a price cap on high-cost short-term credit – July 2014; and
- DISP changes as a result of ADR and other proposals – October 2014.
View Policy development update No. 14, 7 July 2014