The FCA has published its latest Policy development update (no. 12).
This update contains information on:
- publications issued since the last edition;
- information about recent Handbook-related and other developments;
- other publications such as consumer publications, guidance consultations and finalised guidance;
- changes to the publishing schedule as set out in the previous policy update; and
- an updated timetable for forthcoming publications.
In relation to forthcoming FCA publications, it is noted that:
- in May there will be a Policy Statement in response to the earlier consultation on the use of dealing commission rules;
- in July there will be a Consultation Paper concerning proposals for a price cap on high-cost short-term credit; and
- in Q2 there will be a Policy Statement in response to the earlier consultation on the review of the client assets regime for investment businesses.
View Policy development update no. 12, 4 April 2014