The FCA has published its latest Policy development update (no. 31) which covers:
- FCA publications issued since the last update;
- information about recent FCA Handbook related and other developments;
- other FCA publications – consumer publications, guidance consultations and finalised guidance; and
- an updated timetable for forthcoming FCA publications.
In relation to forthcoming FCA publications it is expected that in:
- Spring 2016, the FCA will publish its second consultation paper on the implementation of MiFID II; and
- Spring 2016, there will be a Policy Statement to Consultation Paper 15/35: Policy proposals and Handbook changes related to the implementation of the Market Abuse Regulation.
The expected publication date of Policy Statements for Consultation Paper 15/43: Markets in Financial Instruments Directive II Implementation – Consultation paper I and Consultation Paper 15/32: Smarter Consumer Communications: Removing certain ineffective requirements in our Handbook is “TBC”.
View FCA Policy development update no.31, 4 March 2016