The FCA has published its latest Policy Development Update (issue 36). The update covers:
- FCA publications issued since last edition;
- information about recent FCA Handbook related and other developments;
- other FCA publications – consumer publications, guidance consultations and finalised guidance; and
- an updated timetable for forthcoming publications.
In relation to forthcoming FCA publications it is expected that in:
- Autumn 2016, the FCA will release the third Consultation Paper on MiFID II implementation;
- February 2017, there will be a Consultation Paper on the implementation of Benchmarks Regulation;
- H1 2017, there will be a Policy Statement to Consultation Paper 15/43: MiFID II implementation;
- Early 2017, there will be a Policy Statement to Consultation Paper 16/19: MiFID II implementation; and
- the September 2016 Quarerly Consultation Paper will include proposals covering the implementation of the Recovery and Resolution Directive resulting from supervisory feedback and European Banking Authority Guidelines/Binding Technical Standards.
View FCA policy development update – issue 36, 5 August 2016