The FCA has published its latest Policy Development Update (issue 33).
The update covers:
- FCA publications issued since last edition;
- information about recent FCA Handbook related and other developments;
- other FCA publications – consumer publications, guidance consultations and finalised guidance; and
- an updated timetable for forthcoming publications.
In relation to forthcoming publications it is expected that in:
- Q3 2016, there will be a Policy Statement to Consultation Paper 16/9: Regulatory fees and levies: rates proposals 2016/17;
- Q3 2016, the FCA will release a second consultation paper on MiFID II; and
- Q3 2016, there will be a Consultation Paper on the FCA’s implementation of the Recovery and Resolution Directive resulting from supervisory feedback and European Banking Authority Guidelines/Binding Technical Standards.
View FCA Policy Development Update – issue 33, 6 May 2016